Keep files for each study organized and accessible. Use images in interview guides and summary reports.
Integrating File Storage
The first step to managing files in Handrail is to set up file storage integration with your organization's preferred cloud storage provider.
See the article: Integrating File Storage
Adding Files to a Study
To upload files related to a study:
- Open the study.
- Navigate to the Summary tab.
- Open the Files panel on the right side of the screen.
- Select "Add File". (Cloud storage must be connected for this option to be available.)
- The file you select will be uploaded to your organization's cloud storage provider in a folder for this study. It will also be displayed in the study's Files panel within Handrail for easy reference and access.
Using Images in Study Documents
Currently, you can use images in the following documents within Handrail:
- Research plans
- Interview guides and survey forms
- Summary reports
To insert an image while composing a document, select the image option in the formatting toolbar, as shown below.
Example toolbar with image option: