Workspaces are used to organize research in Handrail
Teams may choose to name their workspaces in different ways. Here are a few common ways that Handrail teams set up their workspaces:
- Products or product lines
- Major customer segments or customer journeys
- Team names
- Business units
- Major projects or initiatives
The primary benefit of workspaces is giving teams a place to focus on the research they are responsible for. Anyone in the organization may still search across all workspaces to find research relevant to their interests.
Create a Workspace
To create a workspace:
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Workspaces.
- Select "New Workspace".
- Give the workspace a name and an optional description.
Need more information or have questions we didn't cover here? Get in touch!